Thursday 5 May 2011

Salman: We Want's To Bring Macho Man On To The Screen


Mumbai Sonila Dedhia
He is the most wanted man in Bollywood. Dabangg star Salman Khan is the new stand-by to treat his fans.

When Sonila Dedhia met the actor in Mumbai Film City, Salman was in good spirits. He was arrogant and caustic when he tried a joke, but with self-assuredness of a veteran who has seen it all.

The bad boy with a heart of gold as it became known in the industry, talked about his films, his equation with his heroines, and finally, marriage.

Controversies and Salman Khan seem to go hand in hand.

Main kya karu (What I can do?). Only happens to me. People do not read boring stuff. Variety is the spice of life. People want to read things spicy.

Do you have a grudge against the media?

I have no grudge against anyone. I have never avoided the media. I am ready to give all the answers (Laughter)

Dabangg wanted and then called Rajnikanth Bollywood.

I do not want to be anyone. I just want to be Salman Khan.

Movies - Wanted, Ready and bodyguard - are remakes of South Indian films. Are you going to continue this trend?

There were so many cases where they (the films from the South) have copied our movie. A lot of film of my father were repeated in the south. Recently, we Dabangg and 3 of the idiots who are being repeated.

I do not believe in remakes of Hollywood films because these films were seen worldwide. The films of recent days have a joke of a French film, an action scene from a German film and a character from an old movie. This is usually the case unless a writer-director making the movie.

comments: 0

Post a Comment