Wednesday 11 May 2011

Learn More Ranbir Kapoor Arm Candy - Angela Johnson


Gossip columns are rife with Ranbir Kapoor's latest squeeze - model-turned-actress Angela Johnson and duo love game.


However, attempts to minimize hum vehemently. "I'd rather not comment on that. That's part of my life and I want that!" She said. But there is no rejection of the report, either.


As the latest entrant in Bollywood closer to the child plays Kapoor, who is fully prepared to talk about their ambitions for the film industry. "I am meeting the directors, as well as talking the right kind of paper. Meanwhile, also signed by the quality of classes, speech and dance," he advises. Johnson said that, like many others, acting on a natural transition after passage of modeling.


"It 'a step up and forward, and many people have done, or waiting for it. I love to perform and the film is a great forum for me to present my talent," he offers. Johnson, who thinks that Bollywood dance is a style in itself is eager to learn jhatkas so that you can easily fall into step.


"It's exciting, vibrant and bubbly, she said, adding that she was a dance teacher before she jumped into the basket of modeling. "I did not plan to stick to modeling. But then a friend suggested that I should try the movie and I thought why not? I went for it, and since then no looking back. Life has changed for the better. I modeled for some major magazines, and even market the ramp for Lakme Fashion Week, "said Johnson.


The industry feels that given a chance to young talents in a big way. "A lot of half of India or the people who went abroad are returning to a part of Indian cinema, which is a great thing," he added

comments: 0

Post a Comment