Wednesday 11 May 2011

Kate Hudson "desperate" Kate To Respond To An Unborn Baby, Me? Not So Much


In a recent interview to promote his latest film, something borrowed, jumped Hollywood star Kate Hudson's first meeting with her second child can not come soon enough.


"I'm really excited. I'm in no hurry, I have no nerves, I'm so glad to have another baby for our family, we're all very excited, so I can not wait," she said .


And even if I disagree with most of his emotions, is particularly excited about a little girl and my family, I can not wait to meet my children.


Somehow, my daughter's first pregnancy seemed to drag. Nine months seemed two years and my date seemed painfully far away. I was hoping out of time, as it was nobody's business because I was amused with the anticipation of meeting my firstborn. I've never been sick of getting pregnant, but I was sick, can not keep my baby.


And like last time, even though I knew I was pregnant this time, just like a minute after conception, pregnancy is ongoing and the twinkling of an eye, but not in a good way. I need more time to be ready, although I have not much to buy (even if I have a much, much more organized). Emotional preparation is not a small thing, and the mental strength is also something that should not be taken lightly, as it means you do not bring another life into the world.


I continue to watch my baby and I wonder how she comes to accept her sister ("No" was his reply flat when I told her she would be sharing his bedroom). Having a baby has been many changes, I am mentally preparing for the perfect storm of a strong-willed toddler and a baby.


Between my oldest daughter started preschool and I decided to not really take any time off when the baby arrives, I'm not looking forward to seeing how it all shakes, because there will not be much I can do about it. I'm trying to say, we'll just go with the flow (especially because we have no choice) but to OCD planner in me, I'm simply amazing and in no hurry to see exactly how that surface shake.


I still do the quick calculation in my head and subtracting one week of my actual due date, because that is where my office is scheduled cesarean. And I still remember that I was a couple of weeks early last time, which gives me less and less real and psychological before D-Day.


When my friend was pregnant with her second child, she told me that when you know what happens on the other hand, you're in no hurry to get there. And if a child is wanted and loved, I would not mind passing a few more months (but no books, so beggars can chooser) at the end of pregnancy.


I know you'll love my baby all the same, no matter when it happens, I might just like a little more if you can endure as long as possible.


You feel like pregnancy is going too fast, too slow or just right?

comments: 0

Post a Comment