Friday 6 May 2011

karthi,is going to end is bachelor life..........


One of the most eligible bachelors in Kollywood, actor Karthi, ready to abandon its "right" labels! The actor is tying the knot with Ranjani, daughter of Chinnasamy Jothimeenakshi and erode.


According to sources, this is an arranged marriage. Ranjani studied in Chennai and bagged the gold medal for his masters in English Literature from Stella Maris College in the city.


While talking to this newspaper, reveals an ecstatic Karthi "I left the bride hunting to my parents.


When both of our horoscopes were matched, I went with my mom and dad, and Pon Paarkkum Padalam (traditional ceremony, in which the groom and his family come and watch the bride) has its place in Herod. "


So when he realizes that Ranjani is 'a' for him? Karthi probe further, and the actress is all smiles as he says "I spoke to him in an hour, and it came as a very cool person. I was surprised when she told me that while I speaking, she never felt she was talking with an actor. Then I made up my mind and was totally convinced that this is the perfect girl for me! "


He gushes: "It looks like a cute and nice." Sirutthai The actor reveals he gave his girlfriend a iPhone.


E 'learned that the period of Ranjani CTS, but recently quit her job. Karthi has completed MS in Industrial Engineering in New York and returned to Chennai to try her hand tinsel town and struck gold with his debut film Paruthiveeran.


After five films in Tamil is the star name Paiyya must be considered in the industry. Karthi and Ranjani marry, July 3, and it is likely that the wedding will take place in Erode. After that, Karthi Sivakumar father is planning a large wedding reception in Chennai, where the film fraternity will be invited.


He feels that the wedding preparations are in full swing and the groom's parents, his actor brother and sister alongwith Suriya-Jyotika in-law are at the helm of affairs.

comments: 0

Post a Comment