Friday 6 May 2011

Ajmal said that he was married


Since the launch of "Ko", Ajmal is flooded with phone calls and emails from female fans, who loved his appearance and performance, despite unexpected negative nuances of his character in the film.


Breaking the heart, the actor reveals a secret of it. "I'm married. I have a loving wife and a beautiful baby boy at home. There is no room for any romance in my life."


Mail Ko, "Ajmal has increased with the actress prepared for Kollywood. Calf aspect Than Perumal, Prime Minister of the young director KV Anand has won him many fans.


He is now waiting for her two films - "Karuppampatti" and "Kathirvel. "I am delighted that so early in my career, I had the opportunity to carry out a wide range of roles. I want this very likely to continue," said Ajmal Amir excited! Well, it seems that your fans want the same Ajmal!

comments: 0

Post a Comment