Saturday 7 May 2011

Ginnifer Goodwin Speaks Of "something Borrowed" - EXCLUSIVE


Part of the movie (mostly the male), Kenneth Branagh's "Thor" at the beginning of 2011, the summer blockbuster season. But on the other - and a substantial part, at that - he says "something borrowed" guardian will start in summer, as Hollywood finally starting to make movies, women and couples looking for day-evening option for muscle-bound, reckless If 'image. (No offense, "Fast Five." You really kind of fun.)

best-selling novel Custom Emily Giffin, the "Something Borrowed" establishes a complex love triangle between a sensitive Rachel (Ginnifer Goodwin), his self-centered best friend, Darcy (Kate Hudson) and his bride a beautiful Darcy, Dex (ColinEgglesfield). As the movie opens in theaters nationally, Goodwin was invited to speak to blow to establish businesses, get him to "dance" is, and its support for the Memphis Grizzlies.

HollywoodNews: What has happened once or twice in recent years, but rarely get to talk to a player on the day of his film actually opens. What are you doing today? How can you go?

Ginnifer Goodwin: The truth? I've been up since six in the evening, morning talk show I did four shows in a row. I have a day of phone interviews. Then I'll go shopping, head back to John F. Kennedy [airport], on board a plane back to Los Angeles

Have you ever visited the theater on opening day to see how one of your movies play in a band?

I do not. And believe me, I will receive reports from people in the studio. I will be following the progress of the film, for sure.

One of the things I liked the movie, her character, Rachel, kiss the man of her dreams, who also happens to be the forbidden fruit, before the opening credits are even finished.

That's what I really liked this topic, so good.

It will make you immersed in the teeth directly to the meat of the problem. Do you think that these decisions were you are free to pass a sort of starting point and start looking for humor and pain in different situations?

Yes, because our conflict is established in our scene. And because the film is based on a book of great success, I think most of our audience is made up of fans of the book. And you probably already know the plot. Rachel sleeps with Dex on the third page of the book. Not much in the way of establishing. You do not learn about these characters in the flashbacks, but otherwise is really about the conflict.

And I think I went wrong in the conflict. This is difficult for me to explain, but I was easier to swallow your character's relationship with Dex, although he was involved, so I do not understand his relationship with Kate Hudson's character, Darcy. It 'been a bit' masochistic suffering only minor irregularities Rachel leaves Darcy. Please let me establish a relationship in which the species will have to live under someone else's thumb.

It was truly a challenge for me as well, to prove that friendship. But there are many things unsaid in the film. We assume that the character of Kate, Darcy, always made fun of Rachel's life, and always took care of Rachel in many respects. Although the direction of self-esteem has been neglected by Rachel Darcy, Darcy has always been full of unconditional love for Rachel. And I think it's more about the direction of Rachel undeservingness tolerate the toxicity of this relationship.

For those of us who do not necessarily know the books, but can come out to support the hardcore movies, tell me where the story goes here? Without spoiling too much, we see two characters who have no real connection to Connect the end credits. E 'set up, we should pay attention to?

Ah, well, if enough people see the film, a sequel. And the history of the series is told through the eyes of Darcy. In this case, Rachel will be the antagonist. Outlook is quite moving.

Interesting. So there is no mention of thin sleeping in this photo is a hint, if your character can go in future films?

Not at all. In fact, it was very important to me that we will represent them separately. Everyone sees life in contrast with the following story, and it was important for me not to play with Rachel, for example, so that Darcy to see her.

Ah, that makes sense. OK, something lighter. Rachel did not get one in the field of dance. He gets two dance scenes. This was in order to show the world your talent? Why did you move serious.

[Laughs] Well, actually, I'm happy to hear that you appreciate these scenes. I should have been always my ass kicked by those scenes of Kate Hudson's character. But I must say that during the big dance off Hampton Bar, the choreographer came up to me and said, "It seems that you are trying to dance badly. You may feel a bit 'harder to be good." And I said, "Actually, I did my best." [Laughs] What was humiliating. He was embarrassed, and he just sort of slinked away. But we trained a lot of our dances weeks.

You arrive at its 33 th anniversary this month. Do you like Rachel, age 30 years, the reference when you must meet certain goals?

I did. And I made was able to collaborate in the writing of the scene ... much of what has been cut off, which broke my heart. But I had a bit of a meltdown on my birthday 30 years, because it is a moment of reflection and self-analysis. You start thinking about where you want to be. You can blame a lot of your errors in your 20s to your youth. I felt like the party was over, but I take my 30 years of my 20 years.

And the fact that you are proud native of Memphis, I must ask, if you're after the Memphis Grizzlies to fight the Oklahoma City Thunder of the NBA playoffs?

I did not look on TV, but asked me to be constantly updated because I'm a fan of anything out of Memphis!

comments: 0

Post a Comment