Wednesday 27 July 2011

Aishwarya Is A Mega-star In Bollywood

Sheena S Nayyer is inspired by Aishwarya Rai for her role as a heroine in the upcoming Bollywood film ...

Sheena S Nayyer fame Mallika the new star on the horizon of Bollywood is all set for his second outing with Jackie Shroff Coverstory as actor and Sheena as a Bollywood superstar in the film.

Sheena who plays the role of top Bollywood actress I can not imagine anyone else as a role model. Bollywood actor reminded him of all the distinctive character of Hema Malini, Rekha, Sridevi, Madhuri Dixit, Madhubala, Aishwarya Rai and Mumtaaz. A quick Internet search reveals that the most sought after Bollywood star Aishwarya Rai. One leads to another and noticed that Sheena carries out intensive research in the Bollywood diva.

She became his only source of inspiration for the role. Sheena started Bollywood Aishwarya lesson through his films like Hum Dil De Chuka Sanam, Devdas, etc. is needed and the role of Sheena dhoom2 to participate in its previews and features for the recognition and re-gloss spotted at the mercy of Aishwarya. Watching online videos on YouTube intense, photo galleries, and voila, he began to control a dream role.

She said, "Aishwarya has a big Bollywood star. I look up to her as a diva of Bollywood. His whole journey is certainly an inspiration to our generation. His career began by winning the world title Ms. in 1994, a leading actor in B-town. Its success is admirable. For my character is fully functioned as the best reference point. "

"We are here to entertain people with our work if we have to make the most of their abilities to make a film with meaning. It's something I try to do in my career, you will see most of his role in a Bollywood film KING SIZE is not, but the performance speaks for itself. I do not want the public to imagine me in a bikini, dancing around the trees, but many powerful functions, "says Sheena.

We asked whether to define its performance in a line she said, "I play the modern Bollywood actress is a beauty with brains, not just a bimbo. Actresses today are matching their skills at all levels with the main characters both in terms of money, tailor-made roles to match dance steps or action-oriented films. They are tough, smart and can match their spirit. My role in the cover story is a combination of all these factors. And I feel privileged, Laurens Postma, our Dutch director found me fit for it.

"It's too early for me to play this role, perhaps a few years down the line, I learned from my own experience. But I think my point for today would be nothing less than the great diva of the reigning Bollywood Aishwarya Rai lady fingers crossed and say my Cover Story will appeal to the audience and me one too, "she laughs

comments: 0

Post a Comment