Friday 6 May 2011

I Will Share The Income Of Workers Bollywood: Salman Khan


MUMBAI: Bollywood star Salman Khan, also known as the enfant terrible of Hindi cinema, says he wants to help workers in the film world by sharing his income and work for the poorest in society.


"For now, I give a percentage of my profits from the film I'm going to start the film industry workers," Salman told IANS, adding the amount is not fixed yet. "It may be half pay, may be one percent."


"Even if everyone is half of one percent (salary), it is huge money.


"The government takes 30 percent from (industrial), plus entertainment tax. How is it (the money), I do not know. I know money, whatever small percentage we will give employees in the film industry, "said the actor, who gave two back to back hits with" Wanted "and" Dabangg.


actor of 45 years, says of his first initiative, to develop strategies and then to act.


"I have to sit down with all the leaders of labor (workers Movie") associations and where the maximum amount required. And the money will go there, "said Salman, including" Ready "be released in the third June


Directed by Anees Bazmee, "Ready" is a remake of a Telugu comedy of the same name and also stars Asin Thottumkal who allied themselves with him in "London Dreams".


the actor's life was filled with legal problems and other unpleasant episodes - where he was involved in a case in hit-and-run and blackbuck kills, it has also been known to pick a fight with actor Shah Rukh Khan allegedly hit his girlfriend.


But now it seems that Salman has left behind and set his sights on noble causes. In fact, he says he will mix business with social work with a bit of time and money to the poor, while promoting a movie.


"I have not started editing the film (" Loan ") as yet. The way I encourage becomes finalized. Now the new kernel is in place and you need 15 days to promote film. When those 15 days come, I will ensure that there are 15 to 20 places I can go and help people in the human being and come back, "Salman said, referring to his NGO s human being.


"When I go to places I know you need money and help. This money will not go to the administration. You will go directly to these children who need them. Two or three operations that occur every day. When you go through something like that, do not miss time with a small smile. This is the greatest act of fraud can not do, "he said.


The actress would be reserved for the sum of the promotional budget to do his charitable work and hopes that other players take hold.


"You're going to a special children, needy children, cancer patients and give only a smile. So what? We hope that people after me on this thing, and I hope that there is competition, as are the new love of go to promote their films. Instead of spending money for deals PRS, and all that stuff, leave the money for the country, "said Salman

comments: 0

Post a Comment