Sunday 8 May 2011

Hollywood-bound Jessica Marais Says He Does Not Rule Out Plastic Surgery


You are young and beautiful, but the actress Jessica Marais is aware of the pressure to maintain a youthful appearance in Hollywood and knows what will be a time when they may turn to plastic surgery.


The newly engaged star, who recently left full to overflowing, has a "never say never to go under the knife, and saw a greater use of Botox actresses, the Daily Telegraph.


"I personally believe that beauty is what you feel and your image of yourself, and think," Everyone to their "own, he said.


"I do not really have clear ideas about this, but as an actor, I think it is very important to be able to move your face.


"Unlike many other professions that can really get away with idioms, I do not think it's important.


"But I know a lot of older actresses who dabble with small amounts of Botox and things like that, and still manages to speak.


"I do not think I can say," I never, ever do that, "because I'm not 40 yet."


Marsh also revealed that it has won a series of television with HBO in Miami.


"I'm going back to work in Miami for four months from the end of June," she said.


"This is an exciting project that takes place in another era, a major cable network."

comments: 0

Post a Comment