Wednesday 11 May 2011

Heidi Montag Insight: "I Need A Break" In Hollywood


Heidi Montag was one of the strongest point out everything that is wrong with reality TV. E 'became a caricature of herself, her marriage has become a publicity stunt, has irrevocably altered her body with double plastic surgery ... and then runs away from it all.


But ... is back! After taking six months off the circuit of Hollywood, reality TV Barbie is hungry for more. She appeared in Lee on Monday night, telling the host. "I needed a break after a crazy six years of my life and [a] in Los Angeles and Hollywood ... I was with my dogs and my husband has low. Key."


Puppies! Grizzly Adams, the blonde wife! Earthy lifestyle! What else could he? Well, more self-promotion, duh. Heidi scheduled to appear on VH1's new reality series, Famous Food, where a number of attention to the need for "celebrities" (Real Housewives of New Jersey Danielle Staub is a co-star) tries to open a restaurant.


Not sure how to transition to the trash talking about Heidi Lauren Conrad skimpy bikini is refreshing, but sometimes it's how the world of reality TV. He said the show: "We started a restaurant from scratch there are seven celebrities ... We need to find a wallpaper and decorating, and [find] menu - and I found a cook."

comments: 0

Post a Comment